- Be nice to yourself. This sounds silly, but blaming and hating yourself wont help. Put on your favorite music, eat your favorite food and so on. Really pamper your soul. I always appreciate some home spa.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Obviously it's hard to stay positive if people around you keep dragging you down. Maybe all you need is a little company and some nice words.
- What is the worst case scenario? When you think about it, it's not so bad after all.
- Doing things you love and are good at! Most often we love what we're good at. If you already know what you're good at, do it as often as you can. Nothing is better than having a hobby that you're passionate about. But if you're like me, maybe you don't know what you're good at. Sometimes we take things for granted, and we don't see what we're good at because it's "normal". It may take a friend (or anybody really) to tell you that not everyone can do what you do!
- Love yourself and others. Do I really need to say more here? <3
This has really helped me through some rough times, and I hope it'll help you too. That being said, this is not easy. It may take time, but don't give up. Remember that you are unique!