I usually do my makeup in a hurry. I have learned what to focus on, and what's less important to conceal. So here are some tricks I use to do my makeup fast!
- Always remember a moisturizer first!
- Concealer! I focus on my under eye area and my acne. You can use your fingers to tap. Your hands are the best tools when you're in a hurry!
- Foundation. If you apply you foundation with a sponge (beauty blender or real techniques), it seriously looks flawless within seconds. You can also use a brush (I prefer I a large kabuki brush). If you have good skin, you can obviously skip this step. On good skin days, I only wear concealer.
- Powder. Set you concealer and any areas that might get oily.
- Blush. Apply on the apples of your cheeks for a natural look.
- Eyebrows. This is optional. But if you use a tinted brow gel, you get the effect of filling them in a little as well as keeping them in place.
And that is it! My makeup usually takes around 5 minutes every morning. Some mornings even less. Remember to keep things natural during day, and don't use products that contain shimmer/glitter.
I also have to say this: things go a lot faster with the right tools.
Hopes this helps! And remember: makeup is mostly for the soul.