2. Eat less sugar. No idea why, but it helps.
3. Never sleep with your makeup on
4. Wash your face morning and evening, and apply a moisturizer for you skin type.
5. Only use products suited for you skin type. If you use the wrong products, they can make you break out.
6. Stress down. Stress (hormones) causes breakouts.
7. Keep the bacterial level on your face low. Do not hug people cheek to cheek, don't let your boyfriend kiss you on your face, and don't touch your face during the day unless your hands are clean.
8. Do not play with your acne, it will only get worse.
9. Change the covers on your pillow weekly (or more).
10. Don't dehydrate your skin! Give it enough moisture, or it will start producing its own in the form of zits.
11. This is a cliche, but your skin reflects what you eat. A healthy and balanced diet goes a long way.
12. Avoid makeup with talc, this will clog your pores and cause breakouts.
Wish you all a happy Easter!!! =)